Buy smart. Own confidence.
Believe it or not a ‘Certified Pre-Owned’ (CPO) vehicle is exactly that… it is a used vehicle. Where CPO differs from a ‘used vehicle’ is it’s checked over by a manufacturer-trained technician and in most cases, offers similar benefits to those of buying a new car.
Chevy’s certified pre-owned standards include:
- 2 year/30,000 mile standard CPO maintenance plan – which includes oil changes based on your vehicles Oil Life Monitor system, tire rotations and multi-point vehicle inspection.
- 12 month/ 12,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper warranty – that’s four times better coverage than Chrysler and Ford.
- $0 deductible, transferable 5 year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance for the life of the vehicle warranty.
- 172-point vehicle inspection and reconditioning process – Certified status is a name that is earned, and earned only by meeting our strict, factory-set standards. If it doesn’t pass, we completely re-condition it.
- 3 Day/150 Mile Customer satisfaction guarantee to exchange it. No regrets. No doubts. No question about it.
- Vehicle history report… Now you can be sure the vehicle that you’re purchasing doesn’t have any hidden past problems like major accidents, fires or title issues.
The day you make a Chevrolet your own, you buy into the performance and styling of the Chevrolet tradition. You want the things you love about your Chevrolet to stay in peak condition. Nobody understands your Chevrolet better than the Certified Service experts at JBA Chevrolet.
7327 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD