The all-new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco adds a dose of flavor – and efficiency – to the midsize sedan segment.
The outside of the 2013 Malibu Eco was inspired by the athletic stance of Camaro paired with a dramatically aerodynamic design which seamlessly guides airflow to cut resistance. Every little detail helps the Malibu Eco offer its remarkable fuel economy and up to 580 highway miles with each fill-up.
The facts: (visit us for more details)
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic with overdrive
- Battery: 115V Lithium-ion
- Engine: ECOTEC 2.4 DOHC, 182hp, 4-cylinder with direct injection and Variable Valve Timing, and eAssist technology with 15 kW electric motor-generator
- Length: 191.3 inches
- Wheelbase: 107.8 inches
- EPA fuel economy: 37mpg hwy/ 25mpg city
- Cargo capacity: 14.3 cubic feet
“The Malibu Eco is a smart choice for customers who want a great looking car inside and out with excellent fuel economy, but without the higher price of some hybrid sedans,” said Russ Clark, director of Chevrolet marketing. “In short, it’s an incredible value.”
“If Chevy can make its most-fuel-efficient model this pleasant, it bodes well for the rest of the lineup.” (Car and Driver 2013 Malibu Eco Review)
7327 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD