This stylish little guy’s first-gen has been bobbing and weaving through European streets for a year now, but it’ll be arriving fashionably on time on the American scene this summer… meet the 2013 Chevrolet Spark!
With fun little sentences being used such as, ‘Affordability meets swagger.’ and ‘Spark may have a starting price lower than a limbo stick after five rounds’ and ‘It’s parking where most fear to parallel.’ how could you not fall in love with this smart little spark?!
Fun is fantastic, but we all like to see the numbers: (visit us for more details)
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Engine: 1.2L L4 DOHC 16 valves, 85hp @ 6400 rpm, 81lbs/ft of torque @ 4200 rpm
- Length/weight: 144.6inches / 2,268.5lb
- Wheelbase: 93.5inches
- EPA fuel economy: Information not available at this time, but the tank is 35L
- Trunk Size: 11.4 cubic feet with a maximum trunk size of 31.2 cubic feet (more passenger and cargo room than other mini cars such as the Fiat 500, Smartfortwo and Scion IQ)
Let’s talk about the fun stuff again… There are the standard colors like Silver Ice Metallic, Denim, Salsa and Summit White. But for those people who are anything but standard, Spark can be styled in more adventurous shades like Lemonade, Techno Pink and Jalapeño, all with interior accents to match. You define you. So you define Spark.
We don’t have the Spark on our lot just yet… but we’re expecting them to arrive by the end of June, just in time for summer fun! Stop by then, and take the biggest little car to hit the streets of Glen Burnie out for a test drive!
7327 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD
- Your Chevy ‘fuel efficient, hybrid’ Options (jbachevrolet.wordpress.com)
- Official: 2013 Chevrolet Spark to start at $12,995* (autoblog.com)