Chevrolet revealed the roomier and more fuel efficient 2014 Chevrolet Malibu on Friday, May 31, 2013. This new innovated car comes with a bag full of great features.
The new and enhanced features include:
- Roomier rear seat with 1.25 inches (31.7 mm) more knee room
- Redesigned center console
- Revised front-end appearance
- New 2.5L engine with variable lift control and start/stop technology helps deliver estimated fuel economy of 23 city/35 highway – 5% improvement in city mileage and 3% greater highway efficiency
- Nearly 14% more torque from the available 2.0L turbo engine – 295 lb-ft of torque – engineered for a greater feeling of power on demand
- Suspension enhancements derived from the all-new 2014 Impala engineered to contribute to a more refined driving experience
- New available Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert safety features
The exterior and interior have been changed to meet the needs of our customers. For the interior, we created greater rear-seat space and great comfort, by redesigning the seats to meet your comfort. The front seatbacks are shaped to improve rear-seat knee room, while new cushion sculpturing and revised cushion material allows passengers to sit deeper in the rear seats.
The front-end appearance of the 2014 Malibu is influenced by the brand new Impala, creating a more cohesive look across Chevrolet’s sedan lineup.
The 2014 Chevrolet Malibu will be going on sale this Fall 2013. Keep your eyes open for the new 2014 Chevrolet Malibu!
7327 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD