“An accident won’t arrive with a bell on its neck.” – Finnish Proverb
It can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Whether it’s a parking lot fender-bender or a serious collision, your safety is always the first priority. Once you’re feeling better (and we hope you are), let us assist you in restoring the condition of your Chevrolet. Made up of trained and certified collision repair specialists, our JBA team is on hand and ready to help.
What services do we provide?
- Major and minor collision repair, including uni-body
- Small damage repair, including cosmetic scratches and dings
- Full frame repair and replacements
- Paintless dent repair (PDR)
- Glass replacement
- Full mechanical and maintenance services
- Complete and customer paint work
I’ve been in a collision. What are my options?
When your Chevrolet is damaged, you have the choice to decide where you would like to have it restored. You can . . .
- Take it to the body shop that your insurance recommends. They will often agree to pay for the cheapest repairs.
- Take it to an independent body shop, however they may go out of business shortly after or even during the repair process.
- Bring your vehicle to US! Our factory trained professionals take pride in your vehicle, their work, and JBA Chevrolet.
You can contact our state-of-the-art Chevrolet collision repair center by phone (410-863-7095) or schedule your appointment directly from our website. Our Glen Burnie location is accessible from Baltimore, Annapolis, Severna Park, Laurel, and Pasadena.
Trust us with all of your auto repair needs!
Sources: JBA Chevrolet